The SBX-1800 from Boston Amplifier offers cost-effective improvement of cellular communication while driving in poor coverage areas. Automatic Gain Control (AGC) monitors cell tower signal strength and automatically adjusts signal gain for best performance. Direct connection to cell phone or data card. Supports all generations of GSM and CDMA (International model). Frequency bands: transmit (uplink), 1710 - 1785 MHz; receive (downlink) 1805 - 1880 MHz.
The SBX Direct Connect amplifiers from Boston Amplifier improve in-vehicle cellular coverage while driving in poor coverage areas. This amplifier offers a cost effective solution for people who need better cell phone coverage in their vehicle. Easy to install and no calibration is needed. Automatic Gain Control (AGC) monitors the signal strength from the cell tower and automatically adjusts the signal gain for best performance.
- Supports all generations of GSM and CDMA (International model).
- Reduces dropped calls by improving signal strength.
- Significantly increases cellular phone range for send and receive.
- Helps eliminate dead zones.
- Clearer calls.
- Low noise level (less than 1dB).
- Runs cool for longer life.
- Monitors cell tower signal for best performance, adjusts gain (AGC).
- FCC approved.
- Industry Canada approved.
- Frequency bands: transmit (uplink), 1710 - 1785 MHz; receive (downlink) 1805 - 1880 MHz.
- Noise: 1.0 dB typical to 1.5 dB Ma.
- Max uplink power: 3W.
- Max uplink gain: 38 to 50 Db.
- Max downlink gain: 36 to 39 Db.
- Max cell phone power: 600 mW.
- Input power: 12 V - 24 VDC Battery or AC Adapter.
- DC power: 12 V - 24 VDC 2 A, (500mA Typical).
- Operating temperature: 22 °F to 140 °F to (30 °C to 60 °C).
- Connectors: Mini-UHF (Female).
- Dimensions: 3.625" x 5.230" x 1.150" - 9.21 cm x 13.28 cm x 2.92 cm.
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (.365 kg).
1 ea of:
- SBX Booster Amplifier.
- Hardwire Power Cable.
- 4 Feet Internal Antenna Cable.
- Installation Users Guide.
And One Year Warranty.
Boston Amplifier focuses on high quality amplifiers with the latest in engineering and RF wireless technology. Consequently, its products are known for improved signal quality, increased coverage area, increased power and sensitivity, and increased talk in/talk out range. The company's designs accomodate the complexities of the indoor wireless environment. All Boston Amplifier products are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.